CURT’s mission is to provide customers with safe, reliable products that empower them to enjoy more of what they love – whether it’s work, play or a combination of both.
Our Wixom testing facility gives us the opportunity to test each and every product to the most stringent standards.
- Fatigue, weight carrying and weight distribution testing.
- Three-axis testing, similar to the European CARLOS.TC test.
- Every hitch passes SAE J684 or J2638 protocols.
- CURT has earned the ISO / TS 16949 certification for quality manufacturing.
- Each hitch is covered inside and out with a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite® coating to prevent rusting.
- Our converters and T-connectors are potted, sealing each one off with an epoxy resin that protects the internal circuits from the elements. Each goes through an extensive salt-spray and environmental test to ensure long-lasting dependability.
The result of these advancement and our commitment to safety and quality has had a positive impact on the lives of our consumers. We want to help tell their stories. These stories will be highlighted in our marketing collateral, advertisements, as well as user testimonials videos.
Whether they’re hauling equipment to the jobsite or taking the family up to the campground, CURT’s mission is to give them the confidence to enjoy every mile of the journey. We’re not just making towing products. We’re helping our customers make memories that will last a lifetime.