The SecureLatch™ pintle hitch series is engineered to streamline the trailer hookup process, featuring an auto-locking design. Each ball and pintle combination and pintle hook comes with an auto-locking mechanism to couple the trailer latch without manual coupling required.
Just Strike. Drop. Auto-lock!
As you back up to the lunette ring, the built-in striker plate helps center and align the towing connection. Then, lower the lunette ring down onto the pintle hitch. The auto-locking lever will automatically engage the primary coupling latch. Simply insert the secondary safety pin, and you’re ready to tow!
SecureLatch™ pintle hitch products are available in a receiver-mount or adjustable pintle mount style. We offer pintle hooks, ball and pintle combinations, pintle mounts and adjustable lunette rings.
Additional SecureLatch™ features:
- Cupped hook tightly holds lunette ring fore and aft to reduce chucking and noise
- Slotted pintle mount bolt plate provides max adjustability, instead of fixed height positions
- Quick, easy, one-tool height adjustments on pintle mounts – no disassembly required
- Lunette ring features offset base mount for maximum vertical adjustment
- Drop-in lunette ring pin accepts lock to deter theft and turns 90 degrees while coupled
- Integrated, intermediate safety chain hangers keep chains off the ground
- Textured, dark grey teridium finish for a premium look on your vehicle