The Rebellion™ XD adjustable cushion hitch ball mount #45949 is proven to reduce jerking, jarring and road noise at the coupling point, making it an investment for the long haul. With ShockDrop™ technology, its integrated, dynamic, cushioned isolator absorbs bumps, potholes and rattling to help provide a more comfortable towing experience and better control over your vehicle and trailer.
Unlike other shock-absorbing hitch options, Rebellion™ XD is simple and virtually maintenance-free. It’s also highly tested for thousands of cycles to ensure dependable longevity. It has no airbags or bearings to service – an integrated grease zerk fitting allows for continuous lubrication.
Rebellion™ XD improves the comfort of your ride, enhances your control over the towing setup and ultimately promotes confidence for the road ahead. The cushioned isolator helps increase control during events of sudden braking and reduces the effects of jerking and jarring on your vehicle’s suspension and braking systems – something a traditional metal-on-metal connection cannot do.
Complete Rebellion™ XD feature and benefits
• Dynamic, adaptive suspension ball mount featuring ShockDrop technology
• Dampens jerking and jarring from bumps and potholes for smoother towing
• Cushioned isolator reduces rattling and vibration for a more comfortable ride
• Increases driver control by reducing tendency for trailer sway
• Improved trailer control during events of sudden braking
• Virtually maintenance-free with no airbag or bearings to service
• Minimizes stress on tow vehicle's suspension and brakes for extended longevity
• Lighter-weight design for less stress on the trailer hitch receiver
• Adjustable, six-position head for precise leveling with different trailers
• 6-1/4" maximum drop and 1/4" rise (shank cannot be flipped)
• Cast steel construction for dependable towing power
• Textured, dark grey teridium finish for a premium look on your vehicle
• Tested and rated for 15,000 lbs. GTW and 1,500 lbs. TW
• Fits trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
• Equipped with 1-1/4" hole to accept a trailer ball shank
• Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)