The CURT RockerBall™ cushion hitch trailer ball provides safer, more comfortable towing for you and your loved ones. This first-of-its-kind hitch ball features ShockDrop™ technology to dynamically adapt to jerking and jarring from your trailer.
The integrated cushion isolators ensure a smoother ride and more control, letting you enjoy every mile of the journey. The RockerBall™ cushion hitch ball is engineered to retrofit onto your existing class 3 ball mount. It fits most ball mounts with a 2-1/2” wide tongue. The cushion hitch components are virtually maintenance-free, and an integrated grease zerk allows for continuous lubrication.
Wherever you and your family are headed – the campground, the lake and beyond -- RockerBall™ is designed to let you make the most of your adventure, building memories that will last a lifetime.
RockerBall™ features and benefits
• Dynamic trailer ball featuring ShockDrop technology
• Dampens jerking and jarring from bumps and potholes for smoother towing
• Cushioned isolators reduce rattling and vibration for a more comfortable ride
• Reduces shock loads to the vehicle during sudden braking or acceleration
• Minimizes stress on tow vehicle's suspension and brakes for extended longevity
• Retrofits onto most existing ball mounts to improve current towing experience
• Virtually maintenance-free with no airbag or bearings to service
• Grease zerk fitting provides easy lubrication
• Anti-swivel base fits 2-1/2" wide ball mount tongues
• Forged steel construction for dependable towing power
• Durable carbide black powder coat finish on base and chrome plating on ball
• Standard trailer ball diameter fits standard coupler sizes
• Tested for safety to meet SAE J684 specifications
• Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
• Ball mount sold separately (not compatible with Rebellion XD ball mount)
• Patent pending